Why Join RE/MAX real estate central alberta?
We are looking for new and experienced people for all our offices. We can also serve you in a remote location where we don't have an office.
We offer a fully digital, paperless option that provides not only virtual transaction management but remote training using video conferencing.
Were you promised training, but feel untrained?
Are you getting leads from your office regularly?
Our Sales Associates do from our office web sites and remax.ca. Go and have a look - the search function is easy and intuitive.
The rumor is that the expenses are higher at RE/MAX. We don't think so, but a smart business person always looks at the entire picture. Your bottom line will be higher at RE/MAX too, and isn't that what really counts?
We have programs to help experienced REALTORS® transition to our offices - ask for details!
We have private, shared and open space available in our first class Red Deer office - ask us about rental incentives.
We have finished a renovation of our Sylvan Lake office and have added the new Connect Business Centre for small businesses who can provide services to you - bookkeeper, mortgage broker, web designer, social media engineer, virtual assistant, etc.
Unlimited Training Opportunities
- Pre-licensing Training Program. While you're taking the licensing program, so you can get productive quicker.
- New Sales Associate Training. The licensing program doesn't teach you how to list and sell real estate: we do.
- Weekly Sales Meetings with Training Function. Learn from your peers and the experience of others.
- RE/MAX University. Hundreds of hours of video training, available 24/7, when you want it.
- Ongoing Training. In-office or virtual. We have video-conferencing capability, so you can participate online from wherever you are.
Sales Associate Support In-House
- We'll help you with computers, software, and training.
- We'll help you set up a website.
- 24/7 access to management: your questions don't always come up between 9 and 5.
- 6 month mentor program for new Sale Associates, with additional training and support from our best, at no charge.
Flexible Commission Programs
- New Sales Associates
- Experienced Sales Associates
- Home Office
- Remote Office
- Virtual Office
- Plus bonus programs for long term associates
RE/MAX real estate central alberta is a technology leader, with first class equipment, training, support, and software.
We have five offices located in Central Alberta: Red Deer, Lacombe, Sylvan Lake, Ponoka, Blackfalds, and Rocky Mountain House. All our offices provide first class premises, equipment, support and an environment that will help you succeed.
Learn from and work with someone who has actually done it. When you have a problem, you will get real, tested solutions from management with 38 years experience in every facet of real estate.
Ready to Learn More?
The RE/MAX Take Flight course provides tips, tactics and strategies to help you become a successful real estate agent. Offered exclusively by RE/MAX, the Momentum Program provides comprehensive education for new and experienced associates. We consult with you in developing a business plan so you have a clear road map to a successful career!
RE/MAX provides the most advanced and comprehensive training in the industry. Classroom, webinars and other forms of online education provide instruction on growing your business. Our many events provide networking opportunities for referrals.
RE/MAX LeadStreet is an effective lead management system for growing your business.
Fully customizable and personalized RE/MAX Agent Websites help you maximize exposure and capture more leads.
RE/MAX Design Centre offers a library of professional, fully customizable marketing materials.
At RE/MAX you are in business for yourself but not by yourself!